Once you've found a journal, look for a section for writers on its website that will walk you through the process of submitting your work online. (Copy and paste from your document.) Upload your manuscript content—some editors may request that you separate text from diagrams/tables, etc. - along with any required files like cover letters or license agreements.
Some journals have an article submission system called "submittable." You can find out if this is the case by looking for this word in the footer or header information of the journal's website. If so, follow the instructions they provide.
Other journals use a platform called "ResearchGate" to accept articles. You will need to get in touch with them directly to find out how to submit your work.
How can I submit my research paper?
Review the journal's submission guidelines by visiting the Author's Guide (or something similar) on its website. When you are certain that your article satisfies all of the standards, submit it through the right channels. Some journals accept submissions online, while others prefer paper copies. Either way, make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
How do I publish a medical research paper?
How to Obtain Publication in a Medical Journal
- Where to submit. Your first step is to find several journals that would be good fits for your article.
- How to submit. There are a few key steps to take before your manuscript is ready to submit.
- After you submit. At most journals, editors will receive your manuscript and then decide whether to send it out for peer review.
How do you publish a research journal?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.
How do you get scientific research published?
How to Obtain Publication in a Scientific Journal
- Pre- submission. For a publication-seeking author, the pre-submission process is one of the most important steps.
- Submission and review.
- Post-acceptance publication process.
How do you publish a theoretical research paper?
4 Steps to Getting Published in a Scientific Journal
- Do not rush submitting your article for publication.
- Select an appropriate publication outlet.
- Read the aims and scope and author guidelines of your target journal carefully.
- Make a good first impression with your title and abstract.
How do you publish a chemistry research paper?
How to Publish Your Paper
- Finding the right journal.
- Manuscript preparation.
- Submitting your paper.
- Peer review.
- Licensing & open access.
- Promotion of your published research.
How can I publish my research?
How to Get Your Research Published
- How to publish your research.
- About this topic.
- Step 1: choosing a journal.
- Step 2: writing your paper.
- Step 3: making your submission.
- Step 4: navigating the peer review process.
- Step 5: the production process.
- If your paper is accepted for publication, it will then head into production.