Go to Design > Paragraph Spacing and choose Double to double-space the whole manuscript. To double-space only a portion of the text, select the paragraphs to be changed, go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing, and pick 2.0.
How do I double space a table in Word?
You may double-space a Word document entirely or partially. To double-space just certain paragraphs, go to those paragraphs and select Double from the Paragraph Spacing menu.
How do you double space between paragraphs?
Ctrl+2 is the shortcut for double-spacing. This option formats the paragraph such that there is one blank line below each line of content. Ctrl+5 to utilize 1-1/2-space lines. Yes, this is a 1.5-line keyboard shortcut, not a 5-line shortcut.
How do I stop Word double spacing?
Remove double line spacing.
- Select the paragraph you want to change, or press Ctrl+A to select all text.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- Select the line spacing you want.
- For more exact spacing, select Line Spacing Options, and make changes under Spacing.
How do you double space on Macword?
Here's how to add double spacing to a Microsoft Word document's line spacing:
- Open Microsoft Word on your Mac, and then create a new document.
- To double space the entire document, select Select All from the Edit menu.
- From the Format menu, select Paragraph.
- From the Line Spacing menu, select Double.
How do I set Word to double space between words?
- Select the text you want to be double spaced.
- Click on the Home tab.
- Look for the Paragraph options.
- Find an icon that has four horizontal lines, and two arrows pointing in opposite directions. Click the icon to expand.
- Select 2.0 to double space your text.
How do you double space WPS in Word?
Click "OK" to create a double-spaced paragraph.
How do you change to a single space in Microsoft Word 2010?
A single-space section of a document
- Select the paragraphs you want to change.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing .
- Choose 1.0.