How does the tiger feel in the cage in the poem? A tiger in the zoo?

How does the tiger feel in the cage in the poem? A tiger in the zoo?

In the concrete jail, the tiger feels like a slave. It's like being a zoo inmate. It misses its freedom in the forest, where it should be pursuing its prey in the lush grass by the water hole, where the fat deer pass. In here, it gets only dry food and stale water to drink. And it is in this lonely place that the tiger dies.

Tigers are an important part of Indian culture and mythology. They're often used to represent power and strength. But tigers can't do anything about their situation, they can only wait for their keeper to free them. This shows that even though tigers are powerful animals, they can't do anything about their fate.

Where did the tiger hide?

The poet goes on to remark that in the natural, the tiger should be slipping through the lush grass. This dangerous creature is supposed to be hidden by the water hole, waiting for a fat meal to pass by. Instead, the tiger is imprisoned in a concrete cell, where he appears to contain his aggression behind the cage's bars.

This image is often used as an analogy for human violence, particularly school shootings. The prisoner of the water hole represents someone trapped between life and death, willing to sacrifice themselves for their family.

Tigers were once found throughout India. Today, there are only about 30 tigers left in the wild. It is believed that more than 100 people are killed by tigers each year in India alone. Scientists estimate that less than 5% of tiger attacks result in death. The other 95% involve injuries that don't kill the victim immediately. This shows how aggressive these animals are when cornered.

Tigers are threatened with extinction because of deforestation, poaching for their skin and bones, and conflict with humans. There are no longer any true jungle habitats left where they could roam free. Instead, they live in small fragments of land near villages, which makes them vulnerable to hunters looking for prey. There have been several attempts to protect tigers by making them illegal to hunt, but this practice continues because it's difficult or impossible to catch them otherwise.

If you look closer at the picture above, you'll see that there are actually two tigers.

What describes Tiger in a Cell?

The tiger is imprisoned in a concrete cage. IN THE CELL, THE TIGER IS MOVING. The cage's few stairs are insufficient for tigers roaming the woods. The poem also mentions that he is measuring the length of the cage. This means that the cage is not square but rather longer than it is wide.

Tiger lives in the forest. In order to survive, he must hunt and eat other animals. He does not do this because he wants to, but because he has no choice if he wants to live. Even though he is a big cat, capable of killing large animals with his claws and teeth, he cannot go out into the world alone because then he would not be able to find food. So he stays in a small space for as long as possible so that he can catch his prey quickly and escape back to the forest before anyone finds him.

This description comes from a natural phenomenon called an "animal trap". An animal trap is when two different habitats share a boundary: for example, a pond and the field next to it. If an animal crosses the line from one side to the other, they trigger some kind of trap which closes behind them, trapping the animal inside. Scientists use these traps when they want to study certain animals without harming them.

About Article Author

Jimmie Iler

Jimmie Iler is a man of many passions. He loves his family, his friends, his work, and, of course, writing. Jim has been writing for over 10 years, and he's never going to stop trying to find ways to improve himself as an author.

Disclaimer

AuthorsCast.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Related posts