He once said, "Cut your mouth, youngster. I'd beat the crap out of you if you weren't Soda's baby brother. You should know better than to speak to Johnny in that manner. " (->). He took Johnny's treatment extremely seriously. " Two-Bit arched his brow, but it only served to make him appear cooler. He didn't bother arguing with Johnny anymore.
Two-Bit was also known for his one-liners. He was very popular with the girls because he always seemed to say the right thing at the right time. Here are a few of his favorites:
"Why do boys stick their noses into other people's business? I'll tell you why: because they can't think for themselves! All little boys want to do is play cops and robbers, but kids who act like cops don't get to play police." (p.47)
Johnny loved hearing Two-Bit talk about law enforcement because he had been arrested so many times that he knew what cops were looking for. Two-Bit had a way of putting things together that nobody else could. That's why everyone loved him. Even though he did have his quirks, you couldn't help but love him too.
Quotes About Die Hard John McClane: Yippee-ki-yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Karl: He wasn't making up anything about Marco. He's lying on the ground. He says "Marco". So let's just say that's not his name...
He's also said to be a stickler for detail, which is why every character has an accent when speaking English.
McClane is known for saying "Yippee-ki-yay" when defeating his enemy in a scene often used as a callback to the first Die Hard film. The phrase is also used as an exclamation by many fans of the movie.
Other famous lines include: "I'm a police officer. I'm supposed to bring down the number of people on earth. Not increase them." and "You know, you've done a great job with this thing. If we get out of here alive, they'll write songs about you."
Finally, at the end of the film when asked if he would do it all again McClane replies "Maybe next time I won't be so quick to answer 'Yes'".
These are just some of the many quotes written about John McClane and his story.
Which of the following is the earliest quote?
Here are 25 of Steve Jobs' most famous comments about life, leadership, and performing great work. 1. "Those who are insane enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do."
2. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards."
3. "The only way to do great work is with a little freedom and a lot of love."
4. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be happy is to do what you believe is right and let the consequences take care of themselves."
5. "If you ask people why they don't like sports cars, they say that they aren't fast enough or don't look nice enough to warrant attention. But if you ask them why they like classic cars, they will tell you that they are old but reliable and beautiful."
6. "Technology without culture is a meaningless pile of parts, and culture without technology is a dead thing."
7. "A lot of people think design is just putting colors together on something pretty, but it's not.